Map

Welcome to an incredible opportunity to own 52.5 acres of picturesque land in the Akins area, just east of Sallisaw, Oklahoma. This expansive property offers a diverse landscape, with approximately 60% pastureland and the remaining 40% adorned with beautiful woodland.
Nestled at the end of a road, this secluded property provides the perfect escape for those seeking privacy and tranquility. The natural surroundings create an idyllic setting, making it an excellent choice for a variety of uses. Discover the serenity of three charming ponds, which not only enhance the visual appeal of the property but also offer potential recreational activities such as fishing or simply enjoying the tranquil views. An existing older barn on the property adds character and can be utilized for storage, equipment, or livestock purposes. It represents a valuable asset for those considering agricultural pursuits. Situated at the end of a road, this property offers unparalleled privacy and seclusion. Embrace the opportunity to immerse yourself in nature and relish the peace and quiet that this exclusive location provides. This versatile property caters to various interests. Whether you envision a picturesque ranch with grazing cattle, a hunting retreat amidst the wooded areas, or a private recreational getaway, this land can accommodate your aspirations. Additionally, it presents an ideal canvas for building your dream home, creating a haven tailored to your exact specifications. Seize this rare chance to own a significant piece of land in the Akins area of Sallisaw, Oklahoma. Remember, they’re not making any more land, so don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. Embrace the beauty of nature and create a fulfilling lifestyle surrounded by the enchanting landscapes of this remarkable property. Contact us today to explore the endless possibilities that await you on this 52.5-acre haven in the heart of Oklahoma’s serene countryside!

Offered By:O’neal Real Estate

Date Added: 7/13/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 4/11/24 at 7:50 pm

Interior

  • GeneralBuilt-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, Split Bedrooms
  • AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Other, Range, Range Hood, See Remarks
  • LaundryElectric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hookup, Dryer Hookup
  • FlooringCeramic Tile, Laminate, Simulated Wood
  • A/Ctrue, Central Air
  • Heatingtrue, Central
  • FireplaceFireplaces: 0
  • BasementNone
  • Eco/Green FeatureAppliances

Exterior

  • GeneralGravel Driveway, Outbuilding
  • StyleContemporary
  • Other StructuresOutbuilding
  • PoolNone
  • ParkingDetached

Construction

  • RoofingMetal
  • GeneralVinyl Siding, 1
  • WindowsBlinds

Location

  • Road/AccessGravel
  • Originating MLSFSM
  • School DistrictCentral
  • CountySequoyah

Lot

  • ZoningNE SE & SE NE & E/2 NW NE & S/2 NE NE LESS PT NE NE SE BEG AT PT 30' N. SE/ C FOR POB W209' N. 209' E209' S209' TO POB. LESS BEG AT SE/ C OF NE NE NE FOR POB, W.1320', N.660', W.660', S.1010', E.1980', N.350' TO POB., 0000-14-012-024-0-004-00
  • FencingPartial
  • TopographyCleared, Level
  • ViewView

Utilities

  • UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Septic Available
  • WaterNot Connected (nearby), Public
  • SewerSeptic Needed

Financial

  • SourceFSM
  • Buyers Agent Compensation2.7

Listing History

  • 04/11/2024$285,000 6.58%
  • 07/15/2023Active
  • 07/15/2023$305,080

Schools

  • DistrictSallisaw Public Schools
  • ElementarySallisaw
  • MiddleSallisaw
  • HighSallisaw